Sunday, June 14, 2009

End of the beginning.

Due to various reason, we decided to pull out of this Years Imagine Cup. A major stumbling block with the project was the difficulty of producing a user interface in XNA. Once hit the point progress slowed down completely, as well I had other matter with my studies.

However just looking over the blogs now has rekindled my interest, not only that, I believe I now have the required skills to bring this project through to a finish.

I'm not in a hurry though, I have exams soon, which are important, and multiple other projects. I have a website, http://www.metalmonkeygames.com/ , which has another blog and details about different projects.

I've been working on another game user WPF, and I reckon I could bring over many of the elements i've learnt in that over to this project. Using WPF for the user interface, and XNA for the game engine will make things much easier.

I will keep using this blog for any developments on this project.

No comments: